[Svrilist] (no subject)
svrilist at mrc.ac.za
svrilist at mrc.ac.za
Tue May 9 08:06:26 SAST 2006
Chief of Party South Africa (Job Code SA 01.01)
DPK Consulting seeks an experienced manager of complex USAID-funded field
projects with expertise to lead a Rule of Law Project in South Africa that
includes a Womens Justice and Empowerment Initiative, and a Criminal
Justice Strengthening Program. Candidates must have:
· Experience interacting effectively with US, USAID, and host country
· Extensive experience in implementation of Criminal Justice projects
· At least ten years of increasingly responsible management experience of
· Experience working with the South African Dept of Justice
· Preferably a South African national
· Advanced degree in Law, Political Science, or International Affairs
· Experience implementing gender-based violence programs
Please submit resume and cover letter to resume at dpkconsulting.com or by
fax to (415) 495-6017 with the above job code in the subject line. No
phone calls, please.
Program Manager South Africa
DPK Consulting seeks a qualified senior Program Manager to serve on an
upcoming Rule of Law project in South Africa that includes a Womens
Justice and Empowerment Initiative and a Criminal Justice Strengthening
- Proven ability to supervise the design, management, and implementation
of technical assistance for complex USAID-funded projects.
- Demonstrated capacity to supervise project staff and consultants in
dynamic and frequently hectic environments; proven ability to establish
high-level working relationships with project client/institutional
counterparts; and ability to guide participatory reform and transition
processes, particularly with public sector institutions.
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience on development projects.
- Experience implementing gender-based violence programs and/or Criminal
Justice Projects preferred.
- Experience working with the South African Dept of Justice a plus.
- South African national preferred.
Please submit resume and cover letter to resume at dpkconsulting.com or to
fax number (415) 495 6017. Please be sure to reference SA-02.15 in the
email subject line or fax cover sheet. No phone calls, please.
More information about the Svrilist