[Svrilist] empirical research in on sexual violence in Bosnia

svrilist at mrc.ac.za svrilist at mrc.ac.za
Wed May 17 13:29:25 SAST 2006

I have not conducted similar research, but I did write an article on ethical
issues in violence against women research in which I review many of the
issues. I describe quite a few international studies, researcher trauma,
etc. Anyone interested should contact me off-list and I can send an
electronic copy of the article. It was in the journal, Ethics and Behavior.
Best of luck in your important work.
Lisa Fontes, PH.D. lfontes at rcn.com