[Svrilist] Network - The UN Women's Newsletter, Vol.9 No.3- July, August, September 2005

svrilist at mrc.ac.za svrilist at mrc.ac.za
Thu May 18 17:10:42 SAST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to forward to you this new number of Network. We would like
to apologize for its lateness, but due to unforeseen delays in the
production of Network, the pdf format took longer than expected to be
finished. Hope you enjoy reading it, and we ask you to disseminate it as
widely as possible. You can also find Network on our website at
http://www.un.org/womenwatch/osagi/.

Many thanks and best regards.  Let us have your feedback.

Aparna Mehrotra
Focal Point for Women

(See attached file: vol9 no3 2005.pdf)

Rebeca Isabel Dain