[Svrilist] Request for assistance for a project on conflict-relatedsexual violence against men and boys worldwide

svrilist at mrc.ac.za svrilist at mrc.ac.za
Mon May 29 01:54:50 SAST 2006

Dear Dr. Russell

         i have an experienced to ask the male  victims of
sexual violence in Thailand. They said for the first
sexual relationship they just wanted to try and to know
what is anal sex then they were raped by the first
partner to keep their secret sexual behavior. Some of
them didn't want to have anal sex again so they didn't
want their female partner leaving them too. I hope this
issue can hope you to explore the interesting topic in
Australia.

Regards,
Somporn K, PhD.
Assoc Prof. in PH. Nursing
President of the Thai Public Health  Nurse's Association
Fac. of PH, Mahidol University, Thailand 10400

This issue Quoting svrilist at mrc.ac.za: