[Svrilist] SVRI eSurvey

Sexual Violence Research Initiative svri at mrc.ac.za
Thu May 15 08:22:42 SAST 2008

Dear SVRI Member

We are currently reviewing the SVRI Web site and Updates (listserv), and
we value your feedback!

Your completion of this short eSurvey will help us learn more about your
information needs and preferences, evaluate how well we are doing and to
find out how we can better assist you to do research on sexual violence.
It will only take around 5 minutes of your time.

To complete the eSurvey please click or (or cut and paste) the following
link: http://www.svri.org/esurvey/

If you have any questions, please contact Liz Dartnall at svri at mrc.ac.za
<mailto:svri at mrc.ac.za>  for more information.  The outcome of this
eSurvey will be communicated to you through the SVRI listserv.  Your
participation in the eSurvey will be anonymous and data captured will be
used to improve the SVRI Web site and Updates circulated via the
listserv while aggregated data may be presented at scientific
conferences.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete the eSurvey,

SVRI team