[Svrilist] out of office

Liz.Olle at dhs.vic.gov.au Liz.Olle at dhs.vic.gov.au
Fri Jun 19 14:51:44 SAST 2009

I will be out of the office starting  19/06/2009 and will not return until
07/07/2009.

In my absence please contact Madeleine Oakes on 90968028, Jan Thompson on
9096 9733 or Jenny Willox on 9096 8703, or their respective emails.
Otherwise I will respond when I return.
Thanks and regards
Liz

This email contains confidential information intended only for the person named above and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or use of this information is prohibited. The Department provides no guarantee that this communication is free of virus or that it has not been intercepted or interfered with. If you have received this email in error or have any other concerns regarding its transmission, please notify Postmaster at dhs.vic.gov.au