[Svrilist] SVRI Forum 2013: presentations

Sexual Violence Research Initiative svri at mrc.ac.za
Thu Oct 24 13:27:13 SAST 2013

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDD9DA.D5945B20]

Dear Colleagues,

The SVRI Forum was a very great success. The programme reflected the enormous progress made in the field. We were spoilt for choice. Thank you to all the presenters for their quality presentations, to the Chairs for facilitating the sessions, our partners for their support to this event and, of course, to all participants for your engagement and participation - it was wonderful having you all with us in Bangkok, helping us to continue to combine good science with heart and passion.  We are pleased to let you know that most presentations made at the Forum are now available online: http://www.svri.org/forum2013/programme  The participant list will be up in a few weeks ' time. We look forward to seeing you all in two years' time at the next Forum.

[cid:image003.png at 01CED093.5410CC40]<http://www.svri.org/forum2013/>

Sexual violence is a global issue that requires coordinated evidence-based responses.

The Sexual Violence Research Initiative is hosted by the Medical Research Council, South Africa.  The SVRI aims to promote research on sexual violence and generate empirical data to ensure sexual violence is recognized as a priority public health problem.  To learn more about the SVRI visit our website www.svri.org<http://www.svri.org> or contact us at svri at mrc.ac.za<mailto:svri at mrc.ac.za>