[Svrilist] Survey reminder: Making networks work

Sexual Violence Research Initiative svri at mrc.ac.za
Tue Aug 11 15:03:10 SAST 2015

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0D06A.1FE95300]

Dear SVRI List Members

The SVRI, the Population Council<http://www.popcouncil.org/> and SGBV Networks<http://sgbvnetworks.com/> Project are doing a quick mini-survey on networks. We would be very grateful if you could spend a little time sharing your thoughts on networks with us via the online survey.

Click here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YDB39GT> or copy https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YDB39GT into your browser to begin the survey.

Sexual violence is a global issue that requires coordinated evidence-based responses.

The Sexual Violence Research Initiative is hosted by the Medical Research Council, South Africa. The SVRI aims to promote research on sexual violence and generate empirical data to ensure sexual violence is recognized as a priority public health problem. To learn more about the SVRI visit our website www.svri.org<http://www.svri.org> or contact us at svri at mrc.ac.za<mailto:svri at mrc.ac.za>