[Svrilist] SVRI World Bank Group Development Marketplace 16 Days Blog Series

Sexual Violence Research Initiative svri at mrc.ac.za
Mon Nov 28 14:10:03 SAST 2016

Dear SVRI Members

SVRI World Bank Group Development Marketplace #16Days Blog Series

This #16Days Blog series profiles innovative projects supported through the Development Marketplace for Innovations to Prevent Gender-Based Violence<http://www.svri.org/what-we-do/research-support/svri-grant/svri-and-world-bank-innovations-prevent-gender-based-violence-building-evidence>

Read our second blog:  Making Sense of Child Marriage here<http://www.svri.org/blog/making-sense-child-marriage-lebanon>.

To read all Blogs visit: SVRI Blog<http://www.svri.org/blog> and Voices<http://blogs.worldbank.org/voices/>

Follow SVRI and WBG Development Marketplace Awards on Twitter @theSVRI @WBG_Gender #GBVSolutions #16Days

[cid:image002.png at 01D2497F.A79304B0]

Sexual violence is a global issue that requires coordinated evidence-based responses.

The Sexual Violence Research Initiative is hosted by the Medical Research Council, South Africa.  The SVRI aims to increase awareness and promote research on sexual violence and its linkages to other forms of violence to influence policy and practice, particularly in low and middle income countries. To learn more about the SVRI visit our website www.svri.org<http://www.svri.org> or contact us at svri at mrc.ac.za<mailto:svri at mrc.ac.za>